Want to learn more about the activities, events, programs, and projects of the Wallkill Valley Land Trust?
Join our email list !
You will receive:
- Our monthly E-newsletters
- Notifications of special events
- Advocacy Alerts important to our area
Wallkill Valley Land Trust now has a Facebook page! Become a fan today!
WVLT Events and Campaigns
- WVLT holds conservation easements on the Wallkill Valley Rail Trail in Gardiner and New Paltz. In partnership with Open Space Institute,WVLT doubled the length of the Wallkill Valley Rail Trail through Rosendale and Ulster, which includes the restoration of the Trestle.
- Joppenbergh Mountain, is owned by the Wallkill Valley Land Trust. Learn more about this special mountain, and how you can help!
- Walks and Talks are set up.
- Interested in learning about what a Conservation Easement is, and what you can do to protect you property? Contact us today!